Monitoring Cables: Our lead-wire is intended to be used with ECG and EKG monitoring devices. The cable / lead-wire is used to connect electrodes, catheters and/or sensors placed at appropriate sites on the patient to a monitoring device for general monitoring and/or diagnostic evaluation by heath care professional. This cable or lead-wire set meets the requirements of the standard ANSI/AAMI EC53, ECG cables and lead-wires. This cable or lead-wire set is reusable.
Instructions for use
– Connect the cable / lead-wire to OEM monitor.
– Connect the leadwire set to the trunk cable.
– Prepare the skin by cleansing and drying the areas where the electrodes will be attached. Typically 70% alcohol is used for this purpose. Be sure to dry the skin.
– Attach the electrodes to the correct positions. See the monitor user documentation for instructions on positioning the electrodes.
– Connect the leadwire set to the electrodes. Please refer to the monitor user documentation for detailed information.